Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Few hours on the Beach





Are never wasted.

No one wanted to go to the beach. I know. That's when you've hit the summer wall. Time for someone to get bossy (ahem) and make everyone get. in .the. car. We didn't get there until 6, and stayed until 8:30. No lovely dinner picnic (original plan), just some peaches & popsicles. The water felt warm as a bath though and the sky was breathtaking. Jack declared the clouds "snuggly" and said he liked the green ones best. hmmm....

2 comments:

molly said...

Oh my gosh, I thought it was just us ... no one wanted to go here today either. I didn't make them, but should have. Tomorrow or Friday for sure. Your pictures and attitude are so very encouraging.

Amy said...

Can you please tell me what is wrong with these children today? My eldest didn't want to go to the beach today either. In my life - I have *never* not wanted to go to the beach.