Thursday, August 7, 2008

Red tote for Teach


Red tote for Teach
Originally uploaded by Grey Cottage Studio
Bag #6? I made this one at the end of the school year in a mad frenzy to make gifts for the teachers. One of my neighbors saw this tote and she said, oh that would make a great teacher gift. I laughed and said that I hoped she hadn't given totes (our kids had the same teacher) but she said that this year, she gave aprons. She made Max's teacher an ocean-themed apron for working in the water tank at school (very Miss Frizzle.) Ocean-studies are big in second grade.

I think I'll do aprons next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aprons .. that's where I'm starting the use of my new (and intimidating for some reason) huqvarna viking. Can one have too many aprons? i think not.

prettywithribbons said...

ooooh - I love this! Great color combo..