Monday, March 16, 2009

Uh, yeah, I'm still a Consumer

I wish I had loads of creative projects to post. My head spins with ideas, but I just have trouble finding the time to get out to my beloved grey cottage studio and play around. I did finish two more blocks for Project Improv, today, but I think I'll post them tomorrow, along with a technique that I like to think I made up (ha ha ha).

To file under the "no one cares but me" drawer, a shout out to:


My very favorite tea. Today, I finished the tin and it may be a while before I get back to the T Salon to get more. Sniff.



My new bag. You like? Target. Broke it out this weekend and it works, if you know what I mean.



My new wallet. Bought before the bag, yes I know they don't look like they go together, but I'm not such a matchy-matchy girl. Bought it from etsy, and I was a little unsure what to expect from the photos. But, it is better than I thought, both in style and in function. I had a red silk wallet a few years ago (that I bought at a pharmacy of all places), and that thing lasted for years. I guess I like cloth wallets. I think I'm in a minority here, but I can live with that.

Oh, good news, the jeans are fitting better too.

No comments: