Thursday, June 2, 2011

busy, and yet.

You would never guess that I was busier than a one-armed paper hanger these days.  I should be sleeping right now.  I've been to the city twice this short week and am heading back tomorrow.  Two boys need camp trunks packed. Everyday more slips come home in the backpacks announcing a new celebration/show/picnic/envelope-opening that we should attend.  My suitcases still are in the attic-holding area waiting to go up. We had turkey sandwiches, grapes and red beans and rice for dinner (talk about a pantry-cleaner).  It's crumbling around me.

And yet.

Golden hour.  That sun called me.  And, for some reason, so did little robots and mushrooms.  So I did that instead.






2 comments:

Jane said...

Ha-these are great. Did you get major eye role from your children when you showed them.. Mine would've.

Jill said...

Jane,
I think they were just relieved that:
1. I waited until their friend had gone home
2. They could use my computer while I was outside n the lawn.

But yes, they think I'm crazy!