Sunday, January 24, 2010

Too Many of Me



I just googled myself, which not being a celebrity, a published spokesperson or a paid professional, is something I very rarely do. But I had just reset all of my facebook privacy settings and wanted to see what worked.  Anyway, to my extreme annoyance, there's another person with my name who comes up first.  I knew she existed because she has friended me on facebook (in a fit of name-ism, I declined) but I noticed that two of her friends were really my friends.  It's one of the perils of the Google age which never existed before.  She lives in my state, but our paths would never have crossed.  Now, I understand how Howard Stern must feel when he is confused with Howard K. Stern.  I might have to start using my middle initial, because honestly, I think she had the name first. 

I did finish a pink and green quilt top today. It's really quite pink . Wow. I think I got a little enthusiastic over the recent birth of Charlotte Ann.  I don't even know if the mom like pink!  Photo tomorrow, but you can see where I'm going here...


No comments: