Sunday, January 1, 2012

Start the Year Outside. And other resolutions.




 I resolve:
- to do fewer dishes
- to get out more
- to have more artist dates
- to write more
- to worry less
- to be kinder to myself
- and to others



I resolve:
- to run faster and longer and more often
- to spread my wings and take more chances








I resolve:
- to keep taking pictures of people, places and things that I love
- to eat less meat, less sugar and just less
- to focus on the good, because there's plenty to focus on
















2 comments:

Jane said...

Happy New Year Jill! Sounds like you've got a plan! Go for it!

Lauren said...

Jill, thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I love your resolutions and your photos as well. It's all about the journey isn't it?!

I'm looking forward to checking back in your Grey Cottage Studio!